844. These three little girls, treasures, strong and willful and fun and hilarious who make the days pass quickly.
845. Sweet 13 year old B, incredibly mature and incredibly gracious to come play with my kids today so I could get a break. 2 whole hours!
846. The Psalms that nourished and met me here.
847. Free delivery services (grocery, diaper, water, etc.)
848. Our version of Amazon brought "Charlotte's Web" and "When We Were Very Young"
849. Fresh produce!
850. Online recipes
851. Ada babbling her songs and sentences to me
852. A gracious friend who drove us all to Annie's ballet class yesterday so she didn't have to miss it!
853. My Hindi teacher who is making house calls this week
854. That I LOVE my Hindi teacher.
855. The new frock my friend stitched for Ada (in 20 minutes!) Super adorable
856. Jonathan is with a friend while he teaches and not alone. Iron sharpening iron.
857. This same friend's insight and wisdom
858. Ada trying so hard to crawl, rocking, and army crawling, but not quite full-on crawling. I think it's the hard tile.
859. The hard tile that makes it hard for Ada to actually crawl.
860. A dear friend who listened and encouraged me today while I cried about what a terrible mother I am.