751. Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (I actually think I stole this from Jimmy...I'll bring it back, I promise...)
752. Dr. Suess's ABC
753. The Relatives Came (thanks Auntie Martha)
754. The Maggie B. (given to Maggie in 1985, still good as new!)
755. Farm Peekaboo
756. "What is That?" Said the Cat (thanks Granne)
757. The Very Hungry Catapillar (Cadadapoo)
758. Angelina Ballerina
759. The Little Pea, Little Hoot and Little Oink Series (thanks Atlanta Iversons)
760. "Bead! Bead!" --Lillian (read! read!)
761. "Bap? Bap?" --Lillian (may I sit on your lap?)
762. "Gen? Gen?" --Lillian (Will you read it again, please?)
763. Filling in the blanks when mommy reads
764. This love of mine passed on to my children
765. Feeling Baby #3 flutter around inside...
766. Bon Iver
767. Newly framed art on the walls!
768. Feeling a bit more like "home" every day.
771. phone dates
772. Annie's last day of school tomorrow!
773. planning a last day of school breakfast
774. hot enough to swim
775. Annie loves "cuencumbers" (cukes)
776. Got the post-first-trimester cooking groove back, ptl
778. Playing with Annie while Lily naps
779. Red Rasberry Tea, brought from the states
780. Cricket! Biggest game of the year tonight. (Still don't understand a darn thing that goes on, but it's fun to watch...)
781. My new laundry thingy that hangs from the roof and dries twice as much laundry as my old drying rack!
782. It also moves up and down on a pulley so I can "hide" it.
783. Space efficiency
784. a good playlist