656. I am alive
657. I have a healthy, growing baby in my womb with a heartbeat of 157 bpm
658. And I got to hear those heartbeats on Friday
659. Sometimes, at night, the long breezes through the trees sound like rain
660. Last night, while we were skyping with Mary Stuart, Joel and Oliver, a bat flew into our window and lay stunned on the ground just long enough for me to see what a bat really looks like! It was gross. But cool.
661. 12 weeks: 3 days, and the nausea is a little better this week, I think.
662. I am at my absolute worst living here. In every way. I am short-tempered, angry, harsh, lacking compassion.
663. Seeing these things make me feel desperate to change.
664. Wanting to change and not being able to do it on my own makes me realize how much I need Jesus.
665. It makes me desperate for Jesus to change me.
666. Desperate for Jesus is a good place to be, after all.
667. Sometimes I hate it here.
668. That also makes me desperate for Jesus.
669. I am learning to see beauty where I didn't think it existed
670. My children keep forgiving me.
671. So does my husband.
672. The plants here are beautiful
673. Especially the bougainvillea
674. I just spelled bougainvillea right for the first time without spell-check.
675. Gerard Manly Hopkins
676. A Big palm tree outside my window
677. Natural light all through the house
678. A little playground and a pool for our enjoyment at this apartment complex!
679. The city skyline
680. Sunday afternoons with no chores or laundry to be done until tomorrow.
681. Birds chirping (I KNOW that sounds cheesy, but it is oddly comforting right now).
682. dark chocolate
683. Dreams of treats to come next week with Elisabeth
684. Sisters and Mother thoughtful enough to send things
685. A new necklace from a friend that brightens my days
686. Ballerina tutus and ballet slippers for the girls!
687. Little girls who love each other and play together
688. A date night on Friday night
689. On a motorcycle
690. And we survived
691. Colleen Auntie who babysat the girls
692. The girls, who never cried because they love Colleen so much.
693. That I'm getting to see so much more of my sin here
694. That God does not show me all my sin at once (I think I would die.)
695. ceiling fans
696. journeys planned for the future
697. S. Asian railway
698. I'm learning new words!
699. Yesu podhume (Jesus is enough for me)
700. There is hope I will become a thankful person.