477. her father's arms
479. Atticee (actually)
480. "Mid toil and tribulation, and tumult of her war, she waits the consummation of peace forevermore. Till with the vision glorious her longing eyes are blest, and the great church victorious shall be the church at rest."
481. "...the gates of hell shall not prevail against her."
482. restoration from brokenness
483. rescue from a critical spirit
484. good music
486. The sunshine state
487. Sunny days
488. Rain storms
489. the swimming pool in our "new" house (i.e. my parent's house...)
490. Friends and Cousins who will hopefully come swim with us!
491. Newark Iversons have become Orlando Iversons...for a few years at least
493. pad thai w/ shrimp
494. crock pots
495. green tea, iced
496. Elephants on Annie's Sunday dress (thanks Ali B!)
497. Teapots on Lily's Sunday dress
498. Consignment store Sunday dresses
499. fresh cut watermelon, chilled in the fridge
500. friends who encourage us every time we are with them.
501. these same friends, who get the radical message of grace and also get what it really produces in our lives
502. For Ash and Hutch who made us feel so at home in their beautiful country cottage
503. a spirit of discontentment revealed in such a tender way
505. fresh garden fare on the table for supper
506. lots of new recipes to try
507. cooking in a new kitchen with lots of cool toys!
508. our little room in the back of the house, not really ours, but ours just the same
509. Anne and Ed who made space for us in their world
510. pictures on the wall that make it feel a little more like home...for now