402. a beautiful beach house, all to our little family of four for less than 24 hours
403. Tide and sand and shoreline therapy in the afternoon
404. sweet rest
405. The bright hot sun
406. Finding new ways to enjoy God's word, even when the "quiet" and the "time" aren't there...
407. Callie, who doesn't try to bite my kids anymore (Callie is my parents dog)
408. Two friends who helped me for 3 hours last night to get our garage sale ready for the weekend
409. Even when my a/c shut off for awhile
410. And then paid me for stuff that they wanted even though they really should have just taken it for free.
411. And who hugged me while I sobbed over the sudden reality that this chapter of our lives is really ending
412. New chapters
413. A future so bright "I've gotta wear shades..."
414. $5.00 sunglasses
415. The swimming pool in mom's back yard
416. a little camera to take pictures with
417. The Nolls are coming home this week!
418. Watermelon on sale
419. Babies that sing
420. and dance