318. Jen for telling me about Ikea...seriously, I had never been there.
319. Children's toys assembled and ready to play with
320. Dish towels for 49 cents
321. God blessing me with patience to go to Costco, realize I forgot my checkbook (after filling my cart with stuff), go home, go back to Costco (after looking for a checkbook I never found for 30 minutes,) negotiating with a finicky ATM for 20 minutes, seeing Jen who gave me $80, saying goodbye to Jen, trying the ATM one more time only to have it spit $100.00 at me with ease, running through Costco, re-fill my cart, come home only to find that I had forgotten butter...and I think I switched verb tenses in this sentence somewhere...did I switch back?
322. Friends who forgive my sad grammar inconsistencies
323. That poor grammar does not affect my salvation
324. Ezekiel 37:1-14
325. That dry bones can come to life with the breath of God
326. an almost ripe tomato on my tomato vine
327. spell checker, which always helps me spell tomato and potato properly, even though I always try to add an "e" at the end.
328. That my salvation does not depend on how much I accomplished today (because let me tell you, between Ikea and Costco, it was not a lot...)
329. My house is filthy and I have yet to pack my stuff for our upcoming move, but I am still swathed in the riches of grace
330. A good conversation with my husband in the car
331. A 2.5 year old who really entertains herself these days
332. Annie who can now "read" Brown Bear Brown Bear cover-to-cover
333. Leah, who babysat very last minute and somewhat inconveniently for us Sat
334. That even when we're so wrong, we can go before the throne of grace in prayer...and it really really "works."
335. That God is changing me, even these old, dry, breathless bones
336. That bags of stuff leave my house every day and will never come back!
337. The anticipation that comes with seeing family soon!
338. Tuesday nights
339. watching lame tv shows on Hulu with Jonathan
340. Lily can play independently for 20 minutes...
341. ...but she still loves to cuddle with her mommy
342. one clean toilet
343. one messy porch
344. one full life