1. A husband who loves 2 girls
2. A big, plastic ladybug that holds all the bath toys on the shower wall
3. An old quilt, 20 years young, that now covers my little Annie at night
4. A thankful heart
5. No snow, 55 degrees, bright blue, sunny skies
6. A two year old who dances almost every time she hears music. This morning's playlist: Hillsong
7. A baby who is no longer running a fever
8. Five plants that didn't die in the freeze a few months ago are now returning to life with leaves.
9. A sweet friend who sends me books (I am already devouring) and a journal in the mail...I received them at dusk last evening. What a sweet way to spend a quiet Friday night.
10. my life, just as God planned it, right now.